Monday, May 11, 2009

In Japan




I arrived in Tokyo yesterday afternoon. Upon arrival, the plane was stormed by guys in bio-hazard suits and thermal temperature guns. They were looking for the swine flu. Luckily, mine was up my ass in a balloon.  After they released us from quarantine, it was straight onto the train and then to the sight of the Flat Head Exhibition. Unfortunately Aya, my voice in Japan and head of the Glory Japan empire, has taken ill and was in the hospital. I hope she gets better quick! It will definitely not be the same trip without her. The exhibition space is very cool, much better than last year. I also checked out all of the new Flat Head gear last night. Those guys sure do make great stuff. I can't really think of a better company to have Glory associated with over here. After we set the booth up, it was some cheap noodles and off to the hotel. Today is the first day of the exhibition, and I'm ready for the buckets of orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment