Monday, April 20, 2009

Coop Shirts



For years, people have asked me and Coop why we haven't done any "projects" together. Since we've teamed up with  The Flat Head Co. to sell our Glory stuff to Japan, I've been on the spot to come up plenty of new stuff. I'm cranking out tee designs made specially for Japan, and then it hit me that the Coop images would be great.  So me and Ruth picked some good designs and Cooper made a good Glory Utility logo. Off we go! The shirts are being made for the Japanese market primarily, but will also be available at the Glory shop and on the website. Coop is also gearing up for a big show in a few weeks at the Corey Helford Gallery in Culver City. The new painting are killer!  The Coop / Glory shirts should be on our site very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment